查看: 3251|回復: 0

新生租屋請注意

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2013-3-22 12:55:28 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
現在saarland也被詐騙集團入侵了請各位新生舊生注意
請勿在確定租屋或親眼見到房子前匯款
詐騙信如下

Hello,

I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in :Sulzbachstraße 19, Saarbrücken, 66111. It has 3 rooms :  2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1 kitchen and 1 living room (60m2).
I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Germany, but now she's back home permanently, so I'm renting it out.
We will not use the place any more, so you can rent it even for a long term.
The flat is fully furnished and renovated, as you could see from the photos.
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you can store my furniture in the large basement cellar.
The place is fully equipped with air conditioning, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, LCD TV, etc.
Also, very important, the utilities (water, electricity,Internet, digital TV,) are included in the rent of 430eur/month.
The kaution is 600eur, and you will get it back when you will move out (I will need a 30 days notice).
Now, a little bit about myself: My name is Harley Slater husband of Jesika Slater and I'm a 53 years old retired architect from London/United Kingdom.
I'm a pet owner myself, so I will have no problem if you want to keep a pet in the house, as long as nothing is damaged.
Unfortunately, my health and ongoing treatment don't allow me to do any travelling for the next few months, so I will not be able to come and meet you personally for a while.
However, this won't affect the rental at all. I can make arrangements to have a real estate agency handle everything for me.
I would like to know how many persons you intend to share the flat with, and for how long. Any other details about yourself would be appreciated.
So I guess this is it for now, I hope I didn't forget anything.

Friendly greetings from the UK!

----------------------------
Harley Slater
Architect
Hill Drive 4
London, SW16 4NP
United Kingdom

大意是說他是為了他女兒在德國念書買房子,但現在他女兒畢業了
所以要將房子轉租出去
如果你喜歡的話
他可以半買半相送把傢具都送給你

接著他便會要求你使用moneybookers公司進行找經理人的動作