德國台灣同學會

找回密碼
 註冊
搜索
查看: 4571|回復: 0

Hello, everyone! My name is Marianne Yang and I come from Kaohsiung, Taiwan.

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2012-6-18 16:06:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hello, everyone! My name is Marianne Yang and I come from Kaohsiung, Taiwan. It is my utmost pleasure to join the international program about Master of Engineering in Information Technology this winter semester! Wish I could have the great pleasure to become good friends with you in the near future! My major is Materials Science and Engineering in National Cheng Kung University in Taiwan. I have never learned how to use the computer programming language yet. Is there any student in Germany kind enough to offer me some information regarding of how to study well about the curriculum of Information Technology? Would you please kind enough to offer me some reference books or handouts? It will do much good on my study process!
Thanks for your kind assistance a lot!
Your attention is much appreciated!
Wish to see you Germany soon!
Thank you very much! Wish you have a nice day, sincerely!
  It is my utmost pleasure to be offered your precious help!

My major is Materials Science and Engineering in Taiwan.
And I have never learned the computer programming language such as C, ++, and JAVA. I will join the international program about the Master of Information Technology this Oct. The courses are as follows.

MIT 1 Information- and Coding-Theory 5 CP

MIT 2 Image Processing 5 CP

MIT 3 Real Time Processing 5 CP

MIT 4 Mathematical Methods 5 CP

Elective modules I+II

MIT 5 Study Project 10 CP

MIT 6 Transmission Technology 5 CP

MIT 7 Digital Signal Processing 5 CP

Elective modules III+IV

MIT 8 Master-Thesis 30 CP

Elective modules:

MST Micro System Technology 5 CP

IS Integried Circuits 5 CP

A Antennas 5 CP

EBS Embedded Systems 5 CP

HFT High Frequency Technology 5 CP

ACE Advanced Control Engineering 5 CP

CN Communicative Networks 5 CP

R Robotics 5 CP

OCT Optical Communication Technologies 5 CP

Would you please kind enough to tell me what are the steps I should do to study these course well and how to preview it before arriving at Germany? Thanks for your kind assistance! Your attention is much appreciated! Wish you have a nice day, sincerely! It is my utmost pleasure to meet you! My email address is michelle87113@hotmail.com! And my facebook ID is Marianne Yang! Wish I may have the great pleasure to become good friends with you!

德國台灣同學會論壇

GMT+1, 2024-3-28 15:49